Tiramisu of tomato, goats cheese, fennel and hazelnut crisp
- 1 large beef tomato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20 gr of flour
- 15 gr of butter
- A few hazelnuts
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 goats cheese (crottins)
- 10 ml of single cream
- 10 g of fennel seeds
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make the "biscuit" layer:
Combine the butter, flour and parmesan like a crumble.
Crush the hazelnuts and lightly toast them in the oven.
Add the hazelnuts to the mix with a pinch of cumin, and bake on greaseproof paper at 180 ° C for 20 minutes, monitoring the cooking. Leave to cool until the biscuit is crisp.
Cut the tomato into small cubes. In a bowl, add the tomatoes and season with a few drops of Tabasco, salt, pepper, a tablespoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Prepare the final layer:
Heat the cream over low heat, leaving slowly to infuse the fennel seeds for about ten minutes. Remove from the heat, and pass the cream through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
Using a fork, mash the goats cheese, then add the cream and smooth by stirring with a fork.
Place in each serving glass a layer of crumbled biscuit, a layer of tomatoes and a layer of goats cheese. Decorate by sprinkling with paprika, Espelette pepper and sprigs of chives.
Cut a small piece of a slice of toasted whole meal bread and serve with the tiramisu (to look like a slice of lemon for a cocktail on the rim of the glass).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (255 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Courgette and goat cheese tart 3.8/5 (123 Votes)