Pan toasties with goat's cheese and egg
By Aoc Chavignol
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make your toasties by alternating a slice of buttered bread, a slice of ham, slice of tomato, basil, half a little firm goat's cheese (such as crottin de Chavignol), basil, ham, and a slice of buttered.
Fry the toasties in a frying pan a few minutes on both sides.
Fry a quail egg (on egg per toastie).
Season a green salad with vinaigrette.
Place the croque madame toasties on each plate and place the fried egg on top.
Serve with the salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding Tart With... 3.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Tiramisu of tomato, goats cheese,... 3/5 (146 Votes)