Great accompaniment to many dishes.
- 2 long red chillies
- de-seeded and finely chopped
- 4 spring onions
- halved and finely chopped
- 6 tomatoes
- seeded and chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- Flavoured Vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine tomatoes, chilies, onion and coriander (chopped) in a bowl and salt and vinegar to taste.
Chill covered for several hours to blend flavours.
Serve at room temperature.
Makes about 2-1/2 cups.
To skin tomatoes cut a small cross in the bottom, place in a bowl, pour over boiling water, as soon as the skins start to looses remove, run under cold water and remove the skin
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)