Roasted cherry tomato soup
- 1 kg of cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 40 cl chicken stock or vegetable
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Place the tomatoes and the garlic in a large roasting pan. Add the oil and stir to coat.
Roast in the oven for about 50 minutes. Peel the garlic and put the tomatoes in a blender.
Then add the stock and mix everything until liquid. Add the sugar, salt and pepper.
Pour the soup through a strainer to remove seeds and skins.
Reheat if necessary and serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)