Quantities can vary, depending on taste. For smaller portions; halve the recipe.
- small red onion
- 2 medium/large tomatoes
- quarter of a cucumber
- half a red pepper (keep Esther happy by letting her munch on the other half!)
- medium avocado (peeled)
- juice of half a lemon (1-2 tbsp)
- 2tbsp flat leaf parsley
- garlic oil (alternatively use olive oil)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
FINELY CHOP THE:
red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, pepper, avocado and parsley.
Squeeze the juice out of the lemon (alternatively use 1-2 tbsp from a bottle)
Mix all ingrediants together in a bowl.
Drizzle with oil and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)