A fun family meal
- 350g chicken breast
- Red bell pepper
- Green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp dried cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp dried allspice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry in 1 tsp vegetable oil or spray oil until translucent.
Chop the chicken into strips and add to the onions and fry until the meat is sealed on all sides.
Add the cumin, smoked paprika, allspice and cayenne pepper to the onions and continue to cook until the spices become aromatic.
Deseed, halve and finely slice the bell peppers and add to the mix.
Cover with a lid and cook until the chicken is cooked through. This will take about 5 minutes.
Serve with tortilla wraps, salad, guacamole, salsa and grated cheese.
Try having chilli non carne with the fajitas instead of salsa.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Pulled pork 3.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Cevapi Bosnian kebab 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.