- For Lasagne:
- 750g Mince
- 3 Small Carrots (sliced)
- 6 Medium Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Small Onion (sliced)
- Small Splash of Tomato Sauce (pasata)
- Salt & Pepper to season
- 1 Packet of Lasagne Pasta Strips
- For Cheese Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- 1 Knob Butter
- 1/4 Pint Milk + 1/2 Pint Milk (separate)
- 1/2 Pint Water
- 175g Grated Cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Soak Pasta Strips as per packet (or use non soakable)
Fry Mince in a pan until brown.
Add the Carrots, Mushrooms, Onions, Tomato Sauce and Salt & Pepper and cook for a further 10 Minutes. (Add a drop of water if too thick).
Make the Cheese Sauce:
Mix the Cornflour, butter and 1/4 Pint Milk in a jug until Cornflour dissolved. (Keep to one side).
Boil 1/2 Pint Milk, 1/2 Pint Water and cheese in a saucepan until dissolved.
Stir in the Cornflour mix (fast) until desired thickness.
In a baking dish put a layer of Mince mixture, top with pasta strips, top with sprinkle of cheese.
Repeat this until all mixture used.
Put a final layer of grated cheese on top and cover with the cheese sauce.
Bake in an oven on 190 Degrees C for 20 Minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (227 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (165 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (145 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.