- 1 green/red sliced peppers
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 chicken breast
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons thick chunky salsa
- 2 tsps (tablespoon) oil (best olive oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- Black peper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 14mins
Cooking time 9mins
Cost Average budget
Collect all ingredients.
Rise and slice chicken breast into thin strips and season.
Heat oil in wok.
Stir fry chicken breast for 3-4 mins.
Add in vegetables and cook for additional 5 mins.
Fill tortillas with chicken mixture and roll up.
Serve with salsa.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Leek,onion and mushroom pie 3.8/5 (112 Votes)
- Fajitas 3.4/5 (128 Votes)
- Vanilla Sea Salt 3.9/5 (68 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.