Creamy Mustard Chicken with Wholewheat Spaghetti
- 2 Chicken Breasts (diced)
- 8-10 Mushrooms (diced)
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- 150g Wholewheat Spaghetti
- 200g Natural Yoghurt
- Splash of Oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Heat a pan with a splash of Oil until hot.
Add the Chicken and stir fry until cooked through.
Add the Spaghetti to a pan of boiling water and simmer.
Add the Mushrooms to the Chicken and stir until cooked through.
Add the Mustard and stir to combine.
When the Spaghetti is cooked, remove the Chicken and Mushroom from the heat and stir in the Yoghurt.
Drain the Spaghetti, add to the Chicken and Mushroom pan and toss through.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (141 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.