Healthy chicken en papillote
- 2 chicken cutlets
- 1 small tin of peeled tomatoes
- 1 courgette
- 1 onion
- Herbes de Provence
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare a sheet of aluminium foil 30 by 40 cm per person. Place some peeled tomatoes in the foil.
Brush the cutlets with mustard on one side and place on the tomatoes.
Peel and seed the courgettes and cut into cubes. Chop finely the onion. Place some courgettes and onion on top of the chicken.
Add a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of herbs de Provence. Salt and pepper. Close the papillote foils and bake in a hot oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Courgette Cream Soup 4.2/5 (80 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (118 Votes)