By Sophie H
- Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Worcester sauce
- A little milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt a little butter in the pan, add all ingredients (except the bread) and stir over a low heat. Try to avoid the mixture being too liquid.
Grill the bread one side, turn over and spread the mixture over it. Grill until bubbling and serve with salad and maybe crisps.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Pork with Caramelised Apple and... 3.5/5 (161 Votes)
- Roasted Tomato Soup 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (78 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.