- 8 Eggs
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 4 Slices Ham (cut in half to make 8 pieces)
- 20g Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- Butter for greasing tin
- Salt & Pepper to season
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Grease 8 Muffin wells with the Butter.
Place a slice of Ham in the bottom of each muffin well.
Place a Tsp of diced Tomato on top of the ham.
Sprinkle some grated Cheese over the top.
Break 1 Egg into each muffin well.
Season each one with Salt & Pepper.
Bake on 180 Degrees C (350F/Gas 4) for 18-20 Minutes until the whites are cooked through and the yolks are as firm as you desire.
Muffin Tin required.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Pancakes 3.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 3.4/5 (131 Votes)