Buffalo mozzarella wrapped in parma ham
By Ryan wintle
- Buffalo mozzarella
- Parma ham
- char grilled bread
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop the mozzarella into little inch by 1/2 and inch big then wrap in Parma ham or bacon.
Heat a bit of oil in a pan then ad it to a frying pan and cook.
When done serve on a plate with the char grilled bread with some simple homemade chutney.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (155 Votes)
- Pork with Parma Ham and Feta Cheese 3.4/5 (123 Votes)
- Chicken Parm 2.8/5 (142 Votes)
- A selection of spring appetisers 3.3/5 (86 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Aubergine Parmigiana with Almonds 3.8/5 (20 Votes)