These are simple but delicious!
- 4 Wraps
- Chopped Tomato's
- Vegetables of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
First cover the pizza wrap with chopped tomato's so it looks like a pizza!
Now sprinkle some cheese on and add your vegetables.
Put them in the oven for 5 minutes, keep checking and when ready you can take the out and eat it!
You can fold the pizza wraps up if you want!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)