Ham, Tomato, and Potato Puree
Yummilicious puree for babies!
- 1 cup potato
- 1 cup tomato
- 1 cup water
- 1 slice of cooked ham
- 1 tsp butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Throw the potato (peeled) in a pan with the chopped tomato. Boil until the potato is cooked. Puree in a food processor with the ham. Add the puree back to the stove pan and mix with butter. Let cook then serve. Yum!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (151 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.