- 1 boneless cooked ham
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 4 tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- 160ml cider
- A pinch of ground cloves
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Average budget
Remove the skin from the ham and (do not remove the fat) using a sharp knife score the layer of fat on the ham in a crisscross fashion around meat with thin layer of fat.
Mix the glaze ingredients together and pour over the ham. Bake in oven preheated to 180°C for 30 minutes per 500g, making sure to baste well every ten minutes.
Allow to rest for 30 minutes or serve chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Apple layered cake with maple... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Fluffy American pancakes 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.