Awesome Almond and Oats Apple Crumble
A perfect Apple Crumble that balances the tart Bramley apples with a sweet and crunchy topping using almond and oats.
- 2 Bramley apples
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 100g almond flour
- 50g ground oats
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Wash, peel and chop up the apples in small pieces, cover them in lemon immediately. Next add a tbsp of maple syrup to coat them all. Sprinkle a little cinnamon and set aside.
In a separate bowl, mix in the almonds and oats and then incorporate the remaining maple syrup and the coconut oil until it has a crumbly texture. Add soy milk if needed.
Sprinkles the crumble on top of the apples in a casserole and cook in the oven at 180°C until crispy and brown on top.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (463 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (204 Votes)
- Santa Melting Moments 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crumble 3.5/5 (131 Votes)
- Super Tasty Bolognese 3.5/5 (131 Votes)
- Apple layered cake with maple... 3.4/5 (135 Votes)
- Apple and Blackberry Crumble... 3.8/5 (102 Votes)