Winning Apple Crisp
How to make a lovely apple crumble.
A traditional Apple Crisp good enough to win judges over at bakesales and ktichen tables alike!
- 6 apples
- 50g for the apples
- And then 175g of sugar for the topping.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel all the apples, then place all the pieces in the rice steamer and microwave the apples and sugar until they are stewed. Estimated time is 3 Mins.
While the apple is in the microwave, place the flour, butter and sugar together in a large bowl and mix with an electric whisk. When it is in a crumbly dough, stop whisking.
Place your apples into a oven dish that will allow you to spread out the mixture evenly.
Place the crumble mixture all over the apples and try not to make the crumble flat.
Then place the dish into the oven at 200°C for between 30 - 40 mins.
Best served with custard or cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Super Tasty Bolognese 3.5/5 (131 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crumble 3.5/5 (130 Votes)
- Apple and Blackberry Crumble... 3.8/5 (102 Votes)