Apple and cinnamon crumble without milk
By Zabelle du blog 'Zabelle touch' à tout'
- 1 kg of apples
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- For the topping
- 100g margarine without milk
- 100g caster sugar
- 150g flour (or 100g flour and 50g almond powder)
- 1 pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel, core and seed the apples. Chop into cubes and cook with sugar and cinnamon in a pan.
Mash a little with a fork and place in an oven dish.
Mix the margarine, flour (and almond powder), salt, sugar and make the crumble. Pour onto the apples.
Bake in the oven at 180 (gas mark 4) for 25 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Mixed Spice Biscuits 3/5 (188 Votes)
- Apple Bread and Butter Pudding 3.4/5 (148 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Mayan Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (142 Votes)