Express 'Strapple' Smoothie
Strawberry and Apple smoothie....perfect on sunny days and created in flash!
- 10 ice cubes
- 150 ml fresh apple juice (homemade if you like
- but I used 'not from concentrate' bottle)
- 6 to 8 strawberries
- Squeeze of lemon juice (or lime)
- 1 tbsp honey to sweeten
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place in a food processor and whizz to create a smooth 'icy slush' drink. Easy!
Make sure you blend for plenty of time, you don't want any ice lumps!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- ENERGIX 4.9/5 (5992 Votes)
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Fun and Fruity 4.1/5 (401 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.6/5 (175 Votes)
- Smoothie Get Your Greens 3.6/5 (113 Votes)