A sweet seasonal pudding
- 1 tin of fruit filling or any fresh seasonal fruit
- 4 oz. self-raising flour
- 1 oz. margarine
- 1 oz. sugar
- milk to mix
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Pour the pie filling or place the fresh fruit into the pie dish and heat for approximately 10 minutes in the oven. Depending on the fruit add sugar to taste.
Sieve the flour into a basin and rub in the margarine until consistency of breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar and enough milk to make a soft rolling consistency and roll to about ¼ inch thick.
Cut into small rounds and arrange around on top of the hot pie filling.
Bake at 220°C for 15 minutes until golden brown.
You can also use frozen fruit.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Awesome Almond and Oats Apple... 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Cute Apple Crumble 4.1/5 (72 Votes)