Microwave Sponge Pudding
- 100 g (4 oz) Butter
- 100 g (4 oz) Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100 g (4 oz) Self-raising Flour
- Handful of Raisins and/or Sultanas (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then fold in the sifted flour and if using raisins and sultanas.
Place into a microwaveable bowl, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Turn the bowl around and cook for a further 3 minutes.
Remove the cover and leave the pudding to stand for 2 minutes before turning out.
Replace the raisins and sultanas with other dried fruit or chocolate chips.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (262 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Blackberry & Apple Crunchy Pie 3.3/5 (135 Votes)
- Chocolate orange sponge pudding 3.8/5 (71 Votes)