Hot Choc Fondant Pudding
found this recipe on the internet, hope you all like it.
- 55g Butter
- plus extra for greasing
- 85g caster sugar
- 170g Carnation condensed Milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp Nescafe Espresso coffee powder
- dissolved in 1tbsp boiling water
- 350g dark chocolate
- 85g plain flour
- Cocoa powder
- to dust (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
1. 1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, (180°C for fan ovens), Gas Mark 6. Place a large baking sheet into the oven. Grease the pudding basins and dust each with cocoa powder.
2. Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy (use an electric hand whisk if you have one). Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth.
3. Divide mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray.
4. To serve, quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates.
These can be kept in the fridge until needed. If cooked from chilled, bake for 12 minutes
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Microwave Chocolate Pudding and... 3.4/5 (187 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Mouhalabieh 3.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (146 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (122 Votes)