No Bake Brownies
No fuss, quick and easy brownies that don’t need to be baked, but set them in the fridge and enjoy.
- 3/4 cups Dark chocolate
- 1/2 cups Butter
- and for greasing
- 3/4 cups of crushed Digestive biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped Mixed dried fruits
- 1/4 cup Condensed milk
- slivers for garnish
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Grease a six by six inch square cake tin.
Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler, stirring at regular intervals, till smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add crushed biscuits, condensed milk and mixed dry fruits and mix well and pour into the prepared cake tin.
Refrigerate till set.
Remove from the cake tin, cut into wedges, garnish with almond slivers and serve chilled.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (217 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (142 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)