De De-stressing Drink
Calm. Yin and yang. Calm. A bit stressed? Rebalance your life and try this soothing hot chocolate mix to ease your nerves. Guaranteed to go well with a tepid bath!
- Calm. Yin and yang. Calm. A bit stressed? Rebalance your life and try this soothing hot chocolate mix to ease your nerves. Guaranteed to go well with a tepid bath!
- A handful of chocolate chips
- Enough milk to fill up the mug
- (Irish cream flavoured) whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Grated chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Grab a handful of chocolate chips and thwack 'em into the mug. Splash in a bit of milk. Melt in a microwave on medium power so as not to burn the chocolate... stirring halfway through.
Run the bath (don't forgot the bubbles!)
Fill the mug to halfway with milk and stir. Chuck in the microwave once again to heat the milk up.
Fill the mug to the top with milk and heat again if desired.
Squirt on the whipped cream, allowing for it to melt and then squirt more on the top!
Sprinkle on the grated chocolate.
Grab the scented candles, jump in a warm bath, sip and enjoy!
Sometimes the chocolate can stick to the bottom of the mug; make sure you scrape this off during stirring!
Also keep a spoon with you to gather the chocolatey remains at the end (sometimes a finger is just as good!).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (130 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (195 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)