Easy Microwave Lemon Curd
By john french
A family recipe perfect for using in cakes and tarts
- 100g butter
- 3 large eggs and 1 extra yolk
- 200g caster sugar
- Juice and Zest of 3 lemons
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Average budget
Juice and Zest the lemons.
Melt butter in the microwave on defrost.
Beat together the Eggs, Caster Sugar, Jemon Juice and Zest and add to the melted butter
Heat in the microwave for one minute, stir, then cook for another minute. Repeat for a total of four minutes. Once the mixture is coating the back of the spoon push through a sieve to remove the zest and its ready!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (129 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.8/5 (164 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- The ultimate makeover: Fish & chips 4.1/5 (91 Votes)