Perfect on a cold day or just as a treat, this is chocolatey deliciousness :)
- 3-4 heaped teaspoons cadburys hot chocolate powder
- mugful of whole milk (fill to about 1cm below the rim)
- squirty cream
- sprinkles or mini marshmallows
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 2mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put the milk in your favourite microwavable mug.
Heat on high for 90seconds.
Stir then carefully touch the teaspoon to your lips.
If burning hot and the milk has started to steam a little then move onto Step 3.
If not, heat for a further 20-30 seconds.
Dry the teaspoon on a tea towel.
Spoon the chocolate powder into the milk, stirring well until it has all dissolved.
Squirt the cream in a swirling motion on top of the hot chocolate.
Sprinkle with sprinkles or mini marshmallows and enjoy.
The cream will trap the heat in but is cool so be careful not to burn yourself with the drink.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (254 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (145 Votes)
- Café Frappe - Greek Iced Coffee 3.6/5 (121 Votes)
- Nutella Cakes 3.3/5 (131 Votes)