Maltesers Millionaire's Shortbread
- 180 g flour
- 125 g butter
- 50 g caster sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 150 g dark soft brown sugar
- 397 g can of condensed milk
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 135 g Maltesers
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180 C.
Line a 20 cm shallow square cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
Blend flour, butter and sugar.
Press mix into tin.
Bake 30 mins.
Heat butter and sugar in pan, stirring until melted.
Add condensed milk, stirring continuously until slightly thick.
Pour over shortbread base immediately.
Melt chocolate, let it cool slightly, then opur over the set caramel.
Top with Maltesers.
Leave to set, then cut into squares.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Chocolate Orange Brownies 3.9/5 (73 Votes)