MARS BAR SQUARES
Lovely and gooey for children!
- - 110g of butter
- - 110g of Rice Krispies
- - 4 mars bars
- - 200g of milk chocolate
- - Maltesers/Marshmallows
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the mars bars up into small pieces.
Melt the butter and mars bars in a saucepan over a low heat. When it is nearly all melted, whisk the mixture until you get an even texture.
Mix this with the Rice Krispies in a large bowl. Immediately add the mixture to a 9in square tin and flatten to shape evenly in the tin.
Melt the chocolate over a bowl of simmering water. When melted, cover the Rice Krispies mix with the melted chocolate. Add maltesers/marshmallows.
Leave to set at room temperature so that the mixture doesn't get too hard. Then leave it in the fridge for a few minutes to allow the chocolate to set. Cut up into pieces and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (262 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)