Marshmallow & Sugar Flower Cupcakes
- 125g Self Raising Flour
- 125g Butter
- 125g Golden Caster Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Of Salt
- For Butter Icing:
- 100g Butter
- 100g Icing Sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 180c / 350F / Gas Mark 4.
Combine flour, butter, salt, golden caster sugar, eggs and vanilla extract, until smooth and even.
Spoon mixture into cake cases equally.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven, Remove and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
For butter icing mix butter and icing sugar together until thick and creamy.
Finally decorate with mini marshmallows and sugar paper daisies.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (85 Votes)
- MARS BAR SQUARES 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Cake 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Fondant Roses 3.5/5 (77 Votes)