Victoria Sponge Decoration
simple but effective.
- chocolate fingers - 3 packs
- cream - small tub (30ml)
- chocolates of your choice
- sugar - 1 tea spoon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Once you have baked your cake and it as cooled down you can begin to decorate.
Add 1 tea spoon of sugar to your cream then mix by hand or with an electric whisk till light and fluffy. Make shore not to over whip it !
Spread the cream all over the out side of the cake then place chocolate fingers all round the cake.
To finish off add your chosen chocolates to the top.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (254 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Eye-boggling Masterpiece 3.4/5 (142 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Marshmallow & Sugar Flower Cupcakes 3.4/5 (126 Votes)