Quick and easy custard
- 25 cl of milk
- 3 gr vanilla sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 40g caster sugar
- 15 g flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil the milk.
Combine sugar, flour, egg and vanilla sugar.
Pour the boiling milk over the mixture.
Whisk everything well to avoid lumps and place over low heat and stir gently.
As soon as it starts to boil, remove from the heat and hey presto your custard is ready!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (216 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (128 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.6/5 (171 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (160 Votes)
- Moist chocolate walnut cakes with... 3.5/5 (143 Votes)