Saint marcellin cheese and ham puff pastries
- 1 puff pastry
- 2 Saint Marcelin cheese
- 2 slices of ham (or turkey)
- 1 egg yolk to brown the pastry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 4, cut the slices of ham into two and the Saint Marcellin cheese in two also but widthwise (to get two flat circles), then cut in half again (to get 4 half moons of cheese).
Put on one quarter of the pastry half a slice of ham and 1 portion of St Marcellin cheese, repeat with the three other quarters of pastry and the rest of the ham and cheese. Close the pastries well so that the cheese does not run too much during cooking.
Brown the pastries with egg yolk and bake for about 45 minutes at 180 ° C. They are cooked when the pastry is golden and puffy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)