Chicory salad with walnuts
By Chef Damien
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Slice the chicory into sections.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Add the vinaigrette to the chicory and mix well.
- Place in a bowl.
- Decorate with walnut halves.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Moist chocolate walnut cakes with... 3.5/5 (143 Votes)