Potato, chicory and lardon bake with reblochon cheese
By Hélène QUERE
- 4 large chicory
- 2 large potatoes
- 200 g smoked lardons
- Half a reblochon cheese
- creme fraiche
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the potatoes in their skin.
Peel the chicory and remove the core. Then split them in half and fry in a pan with a little butter. Add salt and pepper, cover and cook 20 minutes.
Cook the lardons in a pan without fat.
In a baking dish, arrange the chicory, add the sliced potatoes and cover with the lardons.
Spread four teaspoons of cream on top and add half a Reblochon cheese, cut in two, halving the thickness so you now have two half circles. Pepper.
Bake in a hot oven (210 °) for ¼ hour until browned.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Gratin Dauphinois 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Swede and Bacon Gratin 2.9/5 (148 Votes)
- Cream of chicory soup with scallops 3.8/5 (81 Votes)
- Chicory salad with walnuts 3.7/5 (85 Votes)
- Bayonne Ham Parcels 4/5 (26 Votes)