Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad
This Mason Jar salad is so easy to make with Christmas dinner leftovers or indeed, year-round! Great for picnics or a packed lunch.
- 2 tbsp cranberry vinaigrette
- 1.5 oz roasted turkey breast
- 2 oz organic pears
- 1 oz organic celery
- 1 oz organic red onion
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Take your roasted turkey breast and shred with our hands or chop into pieces using your food processor.
Chop the pears, celery and lastly, red onion into pieces using your food processor.
Appropriately layer the ingredients inside a large Mason Jar and pour over the cranberry vinaigrette.
Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Cold Beetroot Soup 5/5 (63 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Baked Red Onion and Goats Cheese... 3.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Baked turkey meatballs with... 3.4/5 (137 Votes)