Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and Mint.
Enjoy this great alternative to green tea. Packed with flavour, this iced drink is perfect for hot summer days!
- 6 cups of water
- 1/4 sliced ginger
- 4 bags of green tea
- 1/2 cup of mint leaves
- 1/3 cup of honey (or other glucose syrop)
- 1 lemon
- cut in half
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine the water and the ginger slice, then bring to the boil.
Once the water has boiled, remove from the heat, add the tea bags and mint leaves. Let the tea seep for about 15 minutes.
Strain then remove the tea bags, and the mint. Add the honey and the juice of one half of the lemon.
Pour the mix into a jug, leave it to cool at room temperature.
Slice the second half of the lemon.
Put into the fridge for 20 minutes.
Serve in a Mason Jar, add more mint and lemon to taste.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Pineapple and ginger cheesecake 3/5 (225 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Chocolate and Pear Tart 3.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Sweet Potato & Quinoa In a Jar 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Cherry clafoutis with mint 4.8/5 (40 Votes)