Pain Youghurt with oats, banana, honey and jam.
- Small pot of plain organic yoghurt
- One medium banana
- A tablespoon of porridge oats
- a teaspoon of honey
- a teaspoon of good quality apricot jam
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 4mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine a sliced banana with a serving of plain, organic yogurt.
Stir in the porridge oats and honey.
Top with a blob of jam.(any flavour).
Use organic, fresh products. This is a quick, filling and healthy snack which can be served any time and any seasonal fruit can be added. It can be adjusted to all tastes and diets.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Clonakilty Blackpudding “Sausage... 3.9/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (144 Votes)