Best Banoffee Pie Recipe Ever
Best Banoffee Pie Recipe Ever? We think so, this delicious British pudding is easy to make and even easier to eat!
- 400g digestive biscuits
- 200g butter
- 2 tins condensed milk
- 0.47 litres double cream
- 2 large bananas (ripe)
- 1 chocolate (for grating decoration)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and add crushed biscuits, spread on bottom of tin and chill.
Boil the tins of condensed milk for 2 - 2.5 hours.
When cool spread the toffee over the biscuit base.
Slice up a couple of ripe bananas on top of toffee whip up the cream and spread over the banana.
Grate some chocolate or even chocolate curls, or drizzle melted chocolate over the top chill (or serve straight away).
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (258 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)