Cherry clafoutis with mint
- 180g flour
- 4 eggs
- 150g Sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- ½ l milk
- 1 dash of cream
- 25g butter
- 1 kg of cherries
- A few leaves of fresh mint
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Stone the cherries and place them in the bottom of a dish covered with a sheet of greaseproof paper.
In a bowl place the flour, add the eggs and whisk until smooth. Add the caster sugar, vanilla sugar, milk, cream and butter.
Add the mint leaves, chopped into small pieces, mix well.
Pour the batter over the cherries and bake for 50 minutes at 210 ° C.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (453 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Green Tea with Ginger, Honey and... 4.7/5 (47 Votes)
- Slow cooked lamb 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)
- Chocolate orange creme brulee 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Yeasty Plum Cake 4/5 (71 Votes)