Grilled chicken curry skewers
By Jeannice du blog A table chéri...
- 3 chicken breasts (500 gr)
- 125 g plain yoghurt
- 1/2 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp curry
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the chicken breasts into 16 cubes of the same size and place them in a container.
In another bowl mix the yoghurt with the garlic and onion, curry powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper, mix well, then pour this sauce over the chicken cubes coating well.
Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
After this period, pierce the chicken cubes onto 4 skewers (4 cubes on each skewer) and cook under the grill (or in the oven) for 30 minutes turning, to make sure they are cooked on all sides.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Moroccan marinated chicken with... 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
- Cheesy Jack BBQ Chicken 3.8/5 (110 Votes)
- Grilled chicken with Pico de Gallo 3.8/5 (21 Votes)