Chocolate Chip Muffins
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Beat in a bowl 250g of flour, a sachet of yeast and chocolate chips.
In a second bowl beat 1 egg with 150g of flour, 125g of butter, melted beforehand, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar and 15 ml of milk.
Stir the second mixture into the first and beat gently. Pour into 12 non-stick moulds and bake 30 minutes at 180 degrees. Check the cooking with a knife.
Once cooked, leave to cool, sprinkle with icing sugar and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)