Smoked Duck & Apple Salad
A recipe inspired by holidaying in the South-West of France. Makes a perfect starter or light lunch dish. The combinations of sweet apples and currants, and savoury cheese and smoked duck are sublime.
- 1 packet of sliced
- smoked duck breast
- 1 goats cheese
- 1-2 apples
- 2 gem lettuces
- Handful of currants
- Handful of walnuts
- Walnut oil to dress
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
- Slice up your apples and goats cheese. Roughly chop the walnuts. Tear the lettuce.
- Combine all the ingredients and arrange on a plate.
- Dress with the walnut oil and season with black pepper.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (176 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (154 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Oil-free mayonnaise 3.5/5 (158 Votes)
- Loaf cake with feta cheese and... 4.5/5 (64 Votes)