Garlic Grilled Tomatoes
Perfect as a starter or side dish.
- Crushed Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Fresh thyme
- Cheese of your choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Place crushed garlic, olive oil and fresh thyme in a small frying pan and cook till golden
Remove from heat and add cheese to mixture.
Grill tomatoes until they begin to look cooked, then spoon mixture on top and grill until golden brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (419 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)