A tasty treat, fried egg with a twist.
- 2 eggs (medium)
- 1/2 an onion
- 1/2 tomato
- Chillies (optional)
- Salt- (pinch)
- Grated cheese (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Average budget
Peel and chop the onion, tomato and chillies finely.
Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the other ingredients (not cheese).Mix together and pour into a heated non-stick frying pan.
Cook the eggs until they start to harden, over a medium temperature, once the mixture starts to harden flip it over and cook on the other side.
Once the egg starts to change colour it is cooked. place onto a plate and sprinkle cheese over it.
Serve and enjoy!
Don't let the egg burn.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (468 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (236 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (204 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (164 Votes)