Potatoes and melt in your mouth carrots
- 5 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 3 tablespoons of tomato extract powder
- crushed garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the carrots. Cut into slices.
In a saucepan, add the tomato extract, then add the carrots with a little water. Start cooking.
Peel the potatoes, cut them and add to the pot. Add more water up to the top of the potatoes. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat and cover the pan.
Add salt, pepper, and the garlic. Cook for 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (496 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)