Mozzarella, tomato and apple salad
A classic combination of tomato-mozzarella, redesigned in a more delicious sweet and savoury version with apples and thin slices of Parma ham. Ideal for summer picnics with friends.
- Olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 bag of small mozzarella balls
- 1 apple
- 1 jar of onions in balsamic vinegar
- 1 lettuce
- A few basil leaves
- 8 thin slices of Parma ham
Level of difficulty Easy
Wash and dry the lettuce and cut the leaves into small pieces.
Finely chop the basil leaves. Wash the cherry tomatoes and drain the onions and mozzarella
Cut the apple into cubes, or balls using a melon baller.
Season the lettuce leaves, mixed with the basil, with the oil and balsamic vinaigrette, then divide on your serving plates.
In a bowl, combine the apples, onions, mozzarella balls and cherry tomatoes:drizzle with some more balsamic vinaigrette and divide up on top of the lettuce.
Add two slices of thin Parma ham on each plate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (163 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (163 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Loaf cake with feta cheese and... 4.5/5 (71 Votes)