Easy peasy strawberry ice cream
- 300ml cream
- 225g strawberries
- 175g icing sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend the strawberries until they resemble a purée texture.
Mix the strawberry purée,icing sugar and cream into a large mixing bowl
Whisk the ingredients together (mixer or hand) until it is fluffy.
Pore into a dish and Place in the freezer over night.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)