Strawberry Ice Cream (no Eggs) Ice cream maker recipe
- 250 g Strawberries
- cut into small pieces
- 100 g Sugar
- 100 ml Thickened Cream (or Double)
- Splash of Lemon juice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a bowl, puree the Strawberries until smooth, add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
Cover the mixture with cling film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
When the ice cream mixture is cold, take the ice cream maker out of the freezer, plug into the power supply and switch on.
With the paddle rotating, pour the mixture through the chute into the freezing bowl.
Leave the machine churning until the mixture has reached the desired consistency. If all the ingredients were well chilled, and the bowl thoroughly frozen, this should not take longer than 15- 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (467 Votes)
- Strawberry Trifle with Ambrosia... 3.5/5 (219 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Vanilla Sponge Cake with Chocolate... 4.2/5 (72 Votes)