Vietnamese chicken salad
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 white cabbage
- 4 limes
- 20 g sugar
- bunch of mint
- bunch of Vietnamese mint
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
poach the chicken breast for 20 mins,
once cook take it out and allow it to cool down completely,
cut the cabbage in half and shred both halves finely,
put the cabbage into a large bowl,
finely shred the Vietnamese mint and normal mint, then add it to the bowl.
slice up the chicken and then add it to the cabbage and mint.
add the sugar to the bowl, then halves the limes and squeeze it into the bowl.
taste it and if it's to acidic add more sugar to taste.
then mix everything mix and it's ready to be served.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.7/5 (447 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.